“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” The truth of that saying is born out by the remarkably effective partnerships the Fletcher Group is known for.
The Opportunity Is There
Sharing fears and dreams is part of the individual recovery process. But the real key to successful recovery for millions of Americans is partnership—the sharing of resources and funding among a wide range of federal, state and private sector stakeholders. That’s what the Fletcher Group excels at.
Fletcher Group Recovery Ecosystems rely on blended funding from a wide range of agencies and institutions including state housing authorities, the local criminal justice system, federal programs such as Medicaid, and locally-rooted nonprofits.
Win-Win For Everyone
The remarkable Return On Investment of our uniquely sustainable business model provides a compelling argument as you seek resources and funding from potential partners.
Collaborating with hospitals and criminal justice departments is just part of the story. Here’s a list of other agencies, programs and initiatives whose energies, resources and funds can be harnessed with help from the Fletcher Group.
- State Agencies
- Federal Agencies
- Health and Social Services
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Local Government Programs and Agencies
- State Governor’s Office
- State Housing Corporation
- Local Housing Authorities
- Local Department of Corrections
- State and Local Courts
- State and Local Social Services
- State and Local Health Services
- Faith-Based Organizations
- For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Entities
- Planning and Zoning Authorities
- Private Construction Firms
- Contracting Services
- 12-Step Programs (both Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous)
- Collaborative Recovery Programs
- Social Enterprise Programs including Employment Training Programs and Placement Services
- Community Development Block Grants
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Tax Credits
- Food Stamp Vouchers
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Section 8 Housing Vouchers
- Community Development Block Grants (including per diem funds paid for clients referred to the Recovery Center by the Local Department of Corrections)
Partners Make It Happen
The Fletcher Group’s unique ability to form partnerships from diverse and often underutilized programs is the key to reducing recidivism and rebuilding lives while maximizing taxpayer dollars.
To see an actual Fletcher Group Recovery Ecosystem at work, click Recovery Kentucky.
To see the dramatic results that can be achieved, click The Proof.
And to get the ball rolling within your own group or region click on Let’s Get Started. We’re standing by to help you.