For the Fletcher Group Rural Center Of Excellence (RCOE) Building Rural Recovery Ecosystems Summit June 8-10, 2022
COVID policy (current policy below, will update as appropriate)
- Fletcher Group, Inc. takes seriously COVID-19 and the health and safety of those who attend our conference. Please note the guidelines may change based on the fluid nature of the pandemic.
Based on current data, as well as guidance from the CDC, The FGI Rural Center of Excellence’s Building Rural Recovery Ecosystems Summit will adhere strictly to the following guidelines for our in-person presenters, volunteers, employees, and participants.
· Masks are to be worn at all gatherings, this includes breakout and highlighted speaker sessions, standing in line for meals, and gathering in the hallways. While presenting, you are not required to wear your mask but must maintain your distance from the audience. Masks must be KN-95 or N-95.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be located around the event space. Appropriate masks will also be available.
· Social/physical distancing is expected as space allows. FGI will maximize the venue space to assist with distancing. However, there will be locations and times where distancing will be challenging.
· Contact Level Colors on wrist bands will be provided by FGI. All speakers, attendees, staff, and volunteers will have a choice of red, yellow, or green. The red option indicates to others to maintain their distance and make no physical contact. Yellow indicates you are cautious about physical contact but may be okay with an elbow bump as a greeting. Green indicates you are comfortable with physical contact such as shaking hands or a hug.
· The Hilton Memphis Hotel requires masks to be worn at all times in public spaces within the hotel. They also have the CleanStay program to limit exposure and protect guests and staff. Guests may ‘opt-in’ for daily room service.