“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
The truth of that saying is born out by the remarkably effective partnerships the Fletcher Group is known for.
The Opportunity Is There
Sharing fears and dreams is part of the individual recovery process. But the real key to successful recovery for millions of Americans is partnership—the sharing of resources and funding among a wide range of federal, state and private sector stakeholders. That’s what the Fletcher Group excels at.
Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.Helen Keller
Our Recovery Ecosystems are marked by braided start-up funding, braided operations funding, and braided treatment support in league with a variety of agencies and institutions including state housing authorities, the local criminal justice system and federal programs such as Medicaid.
Bending The Curve
By rerouting the money spent on emergency room, incarceration and other social costs, the Fletcher Group can help you harness the resources and funding to provide all the various programs clients require, from treating substance abuse and mental illness to programs for the unemployed and the homeless.
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.Andrew Carnegie
Collaborating with hospitals and criminal justice departments is just part of the story. Here’s a list of other agencies, programs and initiatives whose energies, resources and funds can be harnessed with help from the Fletcher Group.
- State Agencies
- Federal Agencies
- Health and Social Services (HUD)
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
- Local Government Programs and Agencies
- State Governor’s Office
- State Housing Corporation
- Local Housing Authorities
- Local Department of Corrections
- State and Local Courts
- State and Local Social Services
- State and Local Health Services
- Faith-Based Organizations
- For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Entities
- Planning and Zoning Authorities
- Private Construction Firms
- Contracting Services
- 12-Step Programs (both Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous)
- Harm Reduction Programs
- Housing First Programs
- Needle Exchange Programs
- Collaborative Recovery Programs
- Social Enterprise Programs including Employment Training Programs and Placement Services
- Community Development Block Grants
- Tax Credits
- Food Stamp Vouchers
- Section 8 Housing Vouchers
- Community Development Block Grants (including per diem funds paid for clients referred to the Recovery Center by the Local Department of Corrections)
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.Henry Ford
Partnership Makes It Happen
The Fletcher Group’s unique ability to form partnerships from diverse and often underutilized programs is the key to reducing recidivism and rebuilding lives while maximizing taxpayer dollars.
To see an actual Fletcher Group Recovery Ecosystem at work, click Recovery Kentucky.
To see the dramatic results that can be achieved, click The Proof.
And to get the ball rolling within your own group or region click on Let’s Get Started. We’re standing by to help you.