Rhode Island Funders
There is no information available for funders of rural recovery efforts in Rhode Island because it has no counties officially designed as “rural” by the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Rhode Island Opioid Settlement Funds
Total Settlement Funds in Rhode Island
- $114 million
- 80% to the state through the Rhode Island Statewide Opioid Abatement Account
- 20% to local governments
- Funds from three distributors will be paid over 18 years
- Funds from Johnson & Johnson will be paid over 9 years
- Not established
Spending So Far
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services, main phone line: 401-462-5274
- Office of the Attorney General Peter F. Neronha, firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-274-4400
How About Your County?
To get a quick overview of the resources available in your county, including gaps that may need to be addressed, visit the Recovery Ecosystem Index Map developed through a partnership between the Fletcher Group Rural Center Of Excellence, the NORC Walsh Center at the University of Chicago, and East Tennessee State University.
This web page is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $13.7 million with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.