Great News for Your Recovery Home!
Free Training Plus $1,200
Thanks to the generous support of the Elevance Health Foundation, the Fletcher Group is now able to offer a $1,200 stipend to recovery homes and other community-based recovery programs that wish to implement SMART Recovery’s evidence-based Successful LifeSkills training program.
A Proven Evidence-Based Program
The Successful Life Skills program uses evidence-based methods to help people find within themselves the power to change. Proven effective in over 100 countries, the training—including materials and equipment—can now be yours free of charge together with a $1,200 stipend that can be used any way you like.
Residents or staff who complete the program can also earn a SMART Recovery Trainer’s Certificate that allows them to facilitate the program so others can benefit.
Funded by the Elevance Health Foundation, this program specifically targets recovery homes in California, New York, Georgia, Virginia, Ohio, and Indiana. But recovery homes and community-based recovery programs in other states are encouraged to apply and will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
To apply, simply click the button to the right. Our staff will then contact you to provide you with whatever information and assistance you may need.
About the Elevance Health Foundation
Elevance Health Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Elevance Health, Inc. The Foundation works to advance health equity by focusing on improving the health of the socially vulnerable through partnerships and programs in our communities with an emphasis on maternal child health; substance use disorder; and food as medicine. Through its key areas of focus, the Foundation also strategically aligns with Elevance Health’s focus on community health and becoming a lifetime, trusted health partner that is fueled by its purpose to improve the health of humanity. To learn more about Elevance Health Foundation, please visit www.elevancehealth.foundation or follow us @ElevanceFND on Twitter and Elevance Health Foundation on Facebook.
About SMART Recovery
SMART Recovery’s Life Skills curriculum uses evidence-based methods to help people find within themselves the power to change. Designed to provide additional supports to individuals seeking recovery, the SMART program can be successfully implemented in homes that facilitate 12-step meetings.
SMART’s 4-point focus
- Building and maintaining motivation
- Coping with urges
- Managing thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Leading a balanced life
All free of charge!
- Free access to SMART Recovery’s 12-session Successful Life Skills training program
- All materials and equipment provided free of charge
- “SMART Trainer Certificate” awarded to newly trained facilitators upon completion
What others are saying
- “The self-confidence of our residents has skyrocketed. For the first time, they feel like they can get to the root of things and take control of their own recovery. SMART has had a massive impact.”—Traci Hooper, Beneath the Shade Recovery Home in Dover, Ohio
- “SMART Recovery isn’t a test balloon. Its success has been documented for decades. We know the difference it can make because we’ve seen the lives it’s changed and saved.”—SMART Recovery Project Coordinator Brad Glaser
Want to Learn More?
Click on the SMART Recovery logo to the right to watch an informative video about SMART Recovery and how it can help rural recovery housing residents.
This web page is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $17.1 million with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.